Terms and conditions
- Bookings are normally from 3 p.m. on a Saturday to 10 a.m. the following Saturday. Short breaks and other variations can be arranged. See Price List for details.
- A deposit of £50 per week is payable on booking, with the balance payable not less than 4 weeks before the holiday begins. Please check availability here before booking.
- If you are compelled to cancel your holiday after the balance has been paid, please notify us immediately. We will do all we can to re-let, but if we are not successful and your cancellation is within 4 weeks of your holiday date, the full balance will be payable. We recommend that you take out an insurance policy against the risk of having to cancel in these circumstances.
- The tenant undertakes to keep the property and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in good order and to be responsible for any damage or loss. The cottage must be left clean and tidy on departure.
- Whilst the owners of the cottage will do everything possible to make your stay a happy one, neither they nor their servants can be held responsible for any loss or damage affecting tenants, howsoever caused.
If you have any cause for complaint during your stay, please mention it immediately and we will do our best to put things right.